The Time Has Come.
Those stains on the couch can no longer be hidden.
The wall color that looked great on the paint chip never quite looked right on the wall.
Not to mention the kitchen! Oak cabinets from the ‘80s, speckled laminate counter tops and dingy appliances that sort of work. You feel like giving up, ordering takeout and never entering the kitchen again.
Where does that leave you? With a stack of catalogs, lots of “perfect” room examples in Houzz and Pinterest, and no idea how to turn it into your reality.
Don’t be afraid. Don’t stress. Don’t get stuck at “What should I do first?”
I know the steps.
MY JOB IS SIMPLY…
- To have the vision to connect all the images swimming in your head.
- To develop solutions for your design challenges.
- To painlessly guide you through decisions one at a time.
- To get you to the moment when you walk into your home and fall in love all over again.
There’s no doubt about it…redesigning even a small part of your home can be overwhelming. For every piece of furniture, every fireplace surround or window treatment there are unlimited choices. I will focus the selection, hone your unique style, and design a distinctive space with furniture and finishes that are lovely to look at, comfortable, functional and easy to maintain.
IMAGINE YOUR NEW LIFE!
- Inviting friends over for a glass of wine & mini quiches while they ooh and ahh over that gorgeous tile backsplash.
- Out-of-towners feeling pampered in your fabulous guest room.
- No more embarrassment when someone drops by unexpectedly.
- Having the boss over for a dinner party suddenly seems like a brilliant idea.
- Your favorite getaway is your new cozy reading nook.
Style. Function. Comfort.
Quick Facts about Colleen:
I live in Minneapolis with my landscape architect/urban designer husband, my daughter who believes she’s my design assistant and sous chef, a cuddly black cat, and a menagerie of turkeys and other wild animals that visit our backyard for the free food.
- Always in my fridge: 40 condiments from onion jam to Sriracha
- Favorite me-time activity: sewing crafts for my toddler and quilting while watching Hulu
- My Compulsion: making lists and making people smile
- My Design Mantra: designing should be fun for everyone